Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

They looked better on Pee Wee!

Sooo, if you're any bit as nerdy as I am then "Pee Wee's Big Adventure" is one of your favorite movies. I loved watching this movie as I was a kid and I always thought his bike was like the coolest thing in the whole world! There's a part in the movie where he's inside a giant dinosaur and then he gets chased by "Andy". I searched for a clip to show on YouTube and this was sadly the best quality I could find:




So anyways, this is actually a road-side attraction in Cabazon, CA. They are supposedly the "World's biggest dinosaurs".  I actually live about 25 minutes away from this place so I thought it would be fun to check out. I've been here before when I was a little girl but hadn't really remembered much. All I remembered was that it was REALLY awesome! So Dan and I went....and....that's when I realized that pretty much EVERYTHING is really awesome when you're little. This place was definitely pretty ghetto. But we still had fun laughing at everything. They added a lot more too since the movie. There's actually tons of little dinosaurs all around besides the two BIG ones. Everything seemed to be falling apart though and Dan and I were the only ones there. It was pretty funny. Here's some pictures I thought I would share:















Enjoy your day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment