Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Oh job hunting :(

Why is it so hard to find a good job in Southern California? I feel so discouraged today after having an awesome interview only to find that the company was extremely sketchy. They basically wanted me for marketing and mingling at company parties and mixers then doing what I should be doing and what I went to school for....respiratory therapy! It was so weird! There are so many scams out there and people who don't mind exploiting other people. I was so bummed that I actually got offered a job and had to turn it down because it wasn't the right job for me. At least I got to learn from this experience and I had an amazing interview. Hopefully this experience gives me confidence in future interviews. Never settle for something that you know you shouldn't. I totally had to go with my gut instinct on this one. Where are you perfect job? I'm waiting!

Oh well, life continues on :) Now time for a corny inspirational picture I found on Pinterest! 



Have an AMAZING day! - Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment